Monday, 14 January 2013

Saturday Shopping

Hi Girls,

I decided I needed some retail therapy asap! I popped into Milton Keynes and I got a few bargains and lovely purchases!

So here is what I got!

I always make a list in my head if I need something in particular. A scarf has been on my list for a good few months and I just wanted something pretty and fashionable. I have quite a few pashminas (plain and patterned) and I used to wear them all the time! The past year I haven’t had much interest in wearing them (no reason what so ever), but when I saw this gorgeous scarf from Accessorize I fell in love! It has two gorgeous colours; a shimmery gold and a pastel pink. On each side of the scarf, they swap colours with the floral pattern as you can (hopefully) see in the pictures.

I had an amazing pair of tweezers, but they disappeared! Ever pair of slanted tweezers I purchase, are nothing compared to the ones I lost! So, I have opted for a pair of pointed ones. Lets hope these do the job perfectly!

This was the first item I was attracted too in the Accessorize sale! Down from £16 to £4!! I love it and it adds a lovely sparkle to any outfit!

I have wanted to try this mascara for ages! I’m lucky enough to have naturally long eyelashes and hearing that this mascara makes your eyelashes reach their fullest potential, of course I’m straight at the counter!

I haven’t bought anything from Oasis before, but I saw this top in the sale, tried it on and fell in love! I love the lace down the sides of the top!

Well ladies, that’s my latest purchases, I’m sure there will be more soon haha! I hope you’re all doing well and keeping warm with all the snow!

With love, Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Would like to let you know that I nominated you to do the Liebster Blog Award. It's on my page.

    emily-underneaththelights.blogspot.com

    Let me know if you decide to have a go

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you review the benefit mascara! Thank you for your nomination as well :D

    ReplyDelete